- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
16m Combat Boat from Al Fattan22 March 2017
The United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based shipbuilder Al Fattan displayed its new 16 m Combat Boat concept for the first time at the NAVDEX show held in Abu Dhabi. “The boat is the first of its kind to be designed and built in the UAE,” said Mohamed Abdellah Kamil, project coordinator. The design is...
Leiftur 1100 "Embla" by RAFNAR22 March 2017
Iceland's Rafnar Shipyard attended Miami International Boatshow 2017. The Rafnar team were pleased...
9.8m Amphibious RIB from Asis Boats21 March 2017
The Sealegs® amphibious system available on the ASIS 9.8m RIB consists of motorized, retractable...
Quote of the month March14 March 2017
"If you wish to be the best, you simply have to work with the best equipment and the leading...
"ITALIA" by PC DESIGN Awarded the 2016 Diporthesis Award!14 March 2017
"ITALIA" by PC DESIGN. - A 25m hyper yacht that merges high performance (speeds exceeding 50...