- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
40 RIBs for Dutch Police force11 November 2016
Ribcraft Ltd have delivered 16 RIBs ranging from 5.3 to 12 meters to the Dutch Police force, operating on coastal, inland sea, and canal deployments. Each boat is fitted with Biscaya Box Mount seats with Narrow Handles or Atlantic Crew seats Over the next 2 years Ribcraft will produce a...
New brochure 201710 November 2016
New Brochure for 2017 Click here to downlaod the new Ullman brochure for 2017 ...
First delivery of the OCM 9.8m Amphibious RIB!10 November 2016
Ocean Craft Marine is pleased to announce the development, testing & delivery of another OCM...
AVON Marine Inflatables was back in Cannes with new innovation. Introducing it’s new connected boat - the Avon Grand Tender 85010 November 2016
AVON Marine Inflatables are back in Cannes with new innovation. Introducing it’s new connected...
October - Monthly briefing11 October 2016
AL FATTAN BUILDS LARGE AMOUNT OF INTERCEPTORS After a successful delivery of 13,5 meter...