A cooperation project with SAAB, Sandvik, Scania and AGA.
The P16 prototype is made to prove the offshore patrol capabilities of the SSY build method, the hull as well as the SSY design philosophy.
The hull design ensures good offshore capabilities which is in Super Duplex Stainless Steel. The drivetrain and electrical system are extraordinarily easy to inspect and maintain.
- Length over all 17.1 m
- Beam 3.95 m
- Max displacement 24 000 kg
- Lightship 15 800 kg
- Engines 2 x 1150 hp Scania XPI V8
- Propulsion MJP DRB Waterjets for excellent maneuverability or Surface Drives for higher speeds
- Speed 54 knots (Waterjet), 54+ knots with surface drives
- 2 x Ullman Echelon High Back Jockey Front Seats
- 4 x Ullman Daytona Crew Seats
If you want to find out more about the P16 please visit SSY.