- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Norsafe launches Marathon 900 RHIB-D06 November 2017
The latest boat to hit the water from Norsafe Group in Arendal, Norway, is the Marathon 900 RHIB-D. Based on the well-proven Marathon 900 RHIB concept, Norsafe has developed a new generation multi-mission high speed craft featuring Ullman Patrol Jockey seats. Technical data Marathon 900 RHIB-D...
Ullman Dynamics at Workboat Show 2017 in New Orleans01 November 2017
Shortly after METS Trade Show in Amsterdam we will cross the Atlantic for the annual International...
Ullman Dynamics at METS 201713 October 2017
METSTRADE, the annual and also the world's largest and most visited tradeshow for marine equipment...
IGUANA PRO at BIDEC 201713 October 2017
Iguana, the world's most powerful amphibious yacht manufacturer was created in 2011 by Antoine...
P16 from SSY13 October 2017
A cooperation project with SAAB, Sandvik, Scania and AGA. The P16 prototype is made to prove the...