The Ullman Atlantic Seat is designed to protect the crew and passengers of high performance craft from injury. The seating geometry is designed to give passengers the optimal body posture for handling both static and dynamic loads.
The Ullman Semi-Active Progressive Shock Mitigation System with twin shock absorbers provides high levels of comfort in extreme sea conditions. The Leaflex™suspension with twin adjustable dampers allows 200 mm of travel and can be optimised to any particular vessel.
The Ullman Atlantic Seat is designed primarily for cabin boats and to allow straddle position when needed and reclining when possible. The suspension seat has adjustable damper rebound and compression setting plus built-in lateral support. The upholstery uses leather for the external surfaces over multi-layer fire resistant foam for optimal comfort and safety. A UV and water protecting seat cover is supplied. The standard seat colour is black with multiple colour upholstery sets available to order.
- Seating geometry gives optimal body posture for handling both static and dynamic loads.
- Built-in physiological lateral support.
- Ullman Semi Active Progressive Shock Mitigation System.
- Twin progressive dampers made of aluminum (5077) and stainless steel (316).
- Adjustable damper rebound and compression settings, 6 levels.
- Multi-layered fire resistant foam. IMO A652(16)
- Foam constructed to allow free airflow under and behind occupant.
- Premium quality Scandinavian leather upholstery.
- Seating unit reinforcement of aluminum (5083).
- Backrest shield of pure carbon fiber.
- 3 year limited World Wide Warranty.