- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Upgraded version of the Combat Boat 9028 November 2012
Upgraded version of the Combat Boat 90 a.k.a Riverine Command Boat with Ullman Atlantic and Ullman Arctic Seats The Combat Boat 90 from DockstaVarvet in Sweden, now in its 22 year of service, is now subject to an upgrade of drivelines and mission critical systems. Upgrades include Navionics, CAN...
High-Speed Boat Operators - Challenge the Industry04 June 2012
The 5th High Speed Boat Operations Forum has just been concluded, with more delegates and more...
Ventajas de los asientos de suspensión de Ullman29 May 2012
Amortiguación de choques que ha demostrado científicamente su superioridad frente a la de...
Asiento jockey Patrol de Ullman El asiento Patrol de Ullman es el asiento jockey más...
Al presentar Ullman DAYTONA asiento11 October 2010
Comodidad sin igual y de seguridad para rendimiento extremo boats.The asiento Daytona es una...