- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Interceptor Boats for the Lebanese Army01 March 2022
ASIS Boats has just completed the successful delivery of four new high-performance, aluminum constructed, 11-meter interceptor patrol-boats to the Lebanese Army’s Marine Commando Regiment (MCR) based in Amchit, Lebanon along with a ten-day course of intense boat-maintenance and boat-operator...
Happy Holidays!17 December 2021
Dear friends,We can’t wait to continue protecting people in the New Year!Merry Christmas, Happy...
Test The New Ullman Steering System @ METS!03 November 2021
We are very much looking forward to meet you during METS in Amsterdam 16-18th of November.You will...
WHISKEY Multi Mission Reconnaissance craft02 October 2021
(WHISKEY MMRC) Integrating fit-for-purpose features and leading technologies never before...
HSBO Forum 202127 August 2021
High Speed Boat Operations Forumis a by-invitation-only conference gathering High Speed Boat...