- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
SR 1000 Super Custom by Flexboat23 January 2019
This powerful 10m RIB with twin inboards has a total output of 860hp making it capable of reaching a top speed of 50 knots! With a well-designed console together with four Ullman Atlantic Crew, one is sure to be seated comfortably and protected at high speeds. The seats are also outfitted...
Icelandic Coast Guard chooses Ullman seats!23 January 2019
We are once again very proud to be onboard the latest 8.5m Rafnar RHIB that was recently delivered...
Request your choice of design!16 January 2019
If you wish to have your seat customized according to your preference our Design Team is always...
Greetings from Ullman!19 December 2018
Technical Specifications Manufacturer: North Pole Shipyard Model: Sleigh Runner 5.7m...
Stormer Workboats launches 7.5m RIB!18 December 2018
Stormer Workboats (NL) just launched their first 7.5m RIB. Fitted with a single Mercury 300hp this...