- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Zyon Galicia delivers new rescue boat to the Spanish Red Cross!04 September 2018
Earlier this year Zyon Galicia completed and delivered a fast rescue boat to the Spanish Red Cross. The craft features Compact Jockey seats. A strong and durable boat suitable for rescue operations all year around along the Spanish coast. Read more about Zyon's range of boats here ...
Ruptech 32 upgraded with Patrol Jockey seats!04 September 2018
A customer earlier this year upgraded his Ruptech 32 with two Patrol Jockey seats for the second...
World's fastest electric boat at Yachting Festival in Cannes!04 September 2018
Earlier this year the SAY29E Runabout Carbon made headlines after it claimed the title as the...
40 Open Sunreef Power at the Yachting Festival in Cannes!04 September 2018
Between the 11th and 16th of September, the unique 40 Open Sunreef Power will be displayed in the...
Bladerunner 45GT & 45 Interceptor from Ice Marine!28 August 2018
The BR45 GT is the latest platform from the 'Bladerunner' range and takes design and power to a new...