- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
DSEI 2019|Stand S10-340!02 July 2019
For the first time, we will exhibit at DSEI 2019 in ExCel London.Between the 10th and 13th of September, you are most welcome to come by our stand S10-340. If you wish to see a specific seat or book a meeting, please let us know here. We look forward to meet you there!...
Seats to your preference!25 June 2019
To match the boat's color scheme the GRP shell of our seats can be colored according to your...
Thank you Seawork - Until next year!17 June 2019
Thank you for visiting us at Seawork in Southampton! We were very happy to see so many platforms...
See you @ Seawork 2019!04 June 2019
Once a year we travel to Southampton to exhibit at Seawork. This year you will find us at Stand...
Viking to deliver Norwegian Police Patrol Boat!23 May 2019
Viking Life-Saving Equipment has recently won a contract to build and supply a new high-speed...