- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
The latest simulator from Cruden!16 October 2019
Cruden is set to unveil its most advanced fast craft simulator at I/ITSEC 2019 (Booth 712) in Florida in December. We are proud to be a partner in this RIB simulator project, in order to make the learning experience as close to reality as possible. For a small footprint, the two Biscaya seats...
Coast Guard receives new boats from ASIS Boats!16 October 2019
ASIS boats recently completed the build of four 9.5m RIBs that will be used by the Coast Guard....
Ullman goes to space!30 September 2019
Take a good look in the cockpit of the spacecraft in the movie 'Ad Astra' starring Brad Pitt,...
New RIB to the German Life Saving Association!21 September 2019
We are very proud to once again be onboard a RIB which will be used for SAR operations on the...
Kirby Marine at the Perth International Boat Show this weekend!21 September 2019
Kirby Marine is currently exhibiting their Naiad RIBs at the Perth International Boat Show! If you...