We look forwards to welcome you back for a seat in booth 3470 & show you some new and innovative solutions.
Take advantage of the experience that only comes once a year.
Produced by the same team as WorkBoat Magazine and WorkBoat.com, The International WorkBoat Show is a trade-only conference and expo for commercial vessel owners, operators and builders as well as the vendors and suppliers that serve them.
The International WorkBoat Boat Show is right around the corner and it’s never too early to secure your pass and start planning for your time in the Big Easy.
It’s not every day that you are surrounded by peers who “do what you do.” The International WorkBoat Show is a unique opportunity to come together with like-minded individuals to network, receive industry updates, and learn about the latest products on display throughout the exhibit hall. From productive days on the show floor to nights with colleagues, new friends and great food, there is nothing quite like it.
These are just a few things you can expect when participating in this long running industry tradition:
- High quality, free, education in the WorkBoat Think Tank
- 700+ exhibitors to meet in person and experience their products before you buy
- Networking & sponsored events such as The State of Offshore Wind Breakfast and the Significant Boats Awards and Happy Hour designed to build strong industry relationships AND knowledge at the same time
- Brand new entertainment features like such as the WorkBoat Pre-Game Party- a happy hour to kick off Thursday Night Saints Football throughout the show floor!
A Maritime Industry Tradition
Held every year in New Orleans, the show attracts 15,000 members of the commercial marine industry, who come together from around the world to network, learn, spot new industry trends, and uncover innovative products and solutions.
As attendees have been quoted saying, “everyone in the marine industry is here.” This includes the industry’s most innovative suppliers and vendors, who for three days transform the Morial Convention Center exhibition hall into a small city of diverse trade show booths, exhibits, and product demonstrations.
From exhibits to the Think Tank and even the unique night life of the Big Easy, it’s your annual chance to network, shop, connect, and get in the know among the best in the business. It’s a maritime industry tradition. And through good times and bad, this is the marine industry’s show.
- Commercial vessel owners and operators
- Boat builders
- Marine architects
- Equipment manufacturers
- Port authorities
- Port engineers
- Marine surveyors
- Military | buyers
- Government officials
- Oil exploration and production