We are bringing the all new Echelon seat to SOFIC 2016 (Special Operations Forces Industry Conference) 23-26th of May.
2016 SOFIC will also include an International SOF Capabilities Demonstration. Attendees will witness a live tactical capabilities exercise jointly conducted by U.S. and International SOF that will highlight SOF sea, land, and air capabilities, and showcase the partnership and interoperable tactical capabilities of the global Special Operations Forces network. – See more at: SOFIC.com
Full protection with optimal dimensions
- Designed to protect the crew and passengers of high performance craft from injury.
- Minimalistic design for more space around the seat with maintained comfort.
- Geometry gives optimal body posture for handling both static and dynamic loads.
- 3D Spring and damping system significantly reduce the high forces during impact, in all three dimensions.
- Lateral support for legs, hips and torso
- Ullman Semi Active Progressive Shock Mitigation System with Twin progressive
- 6-level adjustable damper compression settings
- Seat pan allows free airflow under and behind occupant for increased comfort
- Monocoque technology – seat, back and sides are one single component
- Standing and leaning position with lateral support