- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Team Allblack Racing & Ullman Dynamics06 June 2017
The Allblack Racing Team has chosen Ullman suspension seats for the Allblack SL44 Powerboat. In their attempt on the U.I.M World Record Cork - Fastnet - Cork the Allblack Team needs the best impact protection there is. The Allblack SL44 powerboat will challenge extreme conditions at sea where the...
Seawork 13-15 June, Southampton UK01 June 2017
Seawork International is Europe’s largest commercial marine and workboat exhibition. Seawork is...
Ullman Dynamics official supporter to Artemis Racing19 May 2017
On May 26th 2017 Bermuda will host the 35th America’s Cup in Bermuda! Ullman Dynamics is a proud...
8 DAMEN INTERCEPTORS FOR PANAMA & THE DAMEN RHIB 105025 April 2017
8 DAMEN INTERCEPTORS FOR PANAMA. The Damen Interceptor 1102 is an ultra-fast vessel that will be a...
58m S/Y "NGONI" by ROYAL HUISMAN with "THE TRIBESMAN"25 April 2017
"NGONI" by ROYAL HUISMAN is currently on sea trials and is expected to reach speeds at sail of...