- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
High Speed Patrol RHIB to the Oslo Police in Norway12 March 2018
Goldfish Boat has recently delivered the latest Patrol Boat for the Oslo Police District. After several competitive rounds, involving many great competitors and alternatives, the police district decided to go for the Goldfish M12. The boat has triple Mercury Verado 350 and a semi-closed...
Concept Design from Tzunami Boats07 March 2018
The Tzunami Boats are designed accordingly to your specifications with handcrafted aluminium hulls....
Ullman seats to Svalbard!06 March 2018
The latest robust workboat from Polarcirkel is the '845 WORK' and will be operating for the...
Sunreef Open 40 Power with Ullman seats29 January 2018
Sunreef Yachts has launched the 40 Open Sunreef Power – a dynamic day cruiser taking speed and...
Echelon seats at Boot in Düsseldorf!23 January 2018
In Hall 10 at the stand of Eysysla Yard you are welcome to try our Echelon Sport...