- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Ullman To Pre Launch New Echelon Seat18 April 2016
Ullman Dynamics will pre launch its all new Echelon seat at the 8th High Speed Boat Operations forum in Gothenburg, Sweden. The seat is made with the end user in full focus, and HSBO Forum offers the ideal launching platform. It is the Worlds Largest On-Water Trials of Professional High-Speed...
Advanced High Speed Interceptor Revealed24 February 2016
Advanced High Speed Interceptor Revealed One of the world´s Most Advanced Military High-Speed...
Ullman Steering Bar Boat Control System Nominated for the i-NOVO Tech Award17 November 2015
Ullman Steering Bar Boat Control System Nominated for the i-NOVO Tech Award Vote here for the best...
METS Trade Show Amsterdam 17-19th of November.12 November 2015
METS Trade Amsterdam. Hello, we are very much looking forwards to see you at METS this year,...
PACIFIC 201505 October 2015
Much welcome to try our seats on the boat above. Since its inception in 2000, the biennial Pacific...