- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Next Level Echelon Seat at EURONAVAL. 17 - 21 October.19 September 2016
We look forwards to see you in Paris 17- 21st of October, to introduce the brand new version of ECHELON. EURONAVAL 2016 is supported by the French Ministry of Defence and the French Navy, it is the major naval and maritime defence exhibition in Europe in the alternate years to the DSEI exhibition...
SAY 29 RUNABOUT with Daytona Crew Seats.08 September 2016
SAY 29 RUNABOUT at Cannes Yachting Festival 9-11th of September. Read more Here...
3 Dimensional suspension technology11 July 2016
Click to watch the video 3D suspension Daytona Crew seat mounted to Marell boat Follow on...
Special Forces Seats at SeaWork13 June 2016
SeaWork International, 14-16 June, Southampton UK Ullman Seats are used by the best of the best...
SOFIC 2016 (Special Operations Forces Industry Conference) 23-26th of May13 May 2016
We are bringing the all new Echelon seat to SOFIC 2016 (Special Operations Forces Industry...