- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
CUSTOMIZATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL14 February 2017
HYDRO DIPPING makes it possible to fully customize bolster and bucket seats (shell and pod) with virtually any pattern of choice. ...
The "M10" Roughneck by Ophardt14 February 2017
The "M10" ROUGHNECK by OPHARDT, robot-welded aluminum boat with a unique hull form....
ULLMAN AT NAVDEX 19-23 FEBRUARY14 February 2017
Several state-of-the-art high speed crafts will be exhibited at IDEX. Make sure you see the boats...
New suspension seats for +80knots boats09 February 2017
Ullman Dynamics, the world leader suspension seats and impact injury protection, will launch...
Tzunami @ Düsseldorf23 January 2017
“TZUNAMI Boats unique and build to the specific needs of each customer.” "Each TZUNAMI Boat is...