- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Special Forces Seats at SeaWork13 June 2016
SeaWork International, 14-16 June, Southampton UK Ullman Seats are used by the best of the best around the world. Our newest additions, Echelon and Sisu are designed specifically for Special Forces. Visit our booth PG112 at SeaWork to find out more. The seats will also be available for on water...
SOFIC 2016 (Special Operations Forces Industry Conference) 23-26th of May13 May 2016
We are bringing the all new Echelon seat to SOFIC 2016 (Special Operations Forces Industry...
Ullman To Pre Launch New Echelon Seat18 April 2016
Ullman Dynamics will pre launch its all new Echelon seat at the 8th High Speed Boat Operations...
Advanced High Speed Interceptor Revealed24 February 2016
Advanced High Speed Interceptor Revealed One of the world´s Most Advanced Military High-Speed...
Ullman Steering Bar Boat Control System Nominated for the i-NOVO Tech Award17 November 2015
Ullman Steering Bar Boat Control System Nominated for the i-NOVO Tech Award Vote here for the best...