- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 50 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Marell 900CC19 September 2017
This fully-equipped aluminium welded Marell Boat features a spacious center-cabin with the driver positioned centrally in the cabin. The driver has easy access to all instruments and optimal panoramic view. Behind the driver, up to 4 more seats can be fitted. All seats are Daytona Crew. 2...
Team Hendricks 55 Powerboat Racing19 September 2017
COWES - TORQUAY 2017 The Hendricks 55 has been retro-fitted with Ullman Echelon seats which offer...
Ullman Seats at Monaco Yacht Show 201719 September 2017
SAY Carbon Yachts Stand: QT19 ...
HYDROLIFT P42 - EKER DESIGN15 September 2017
The P42 by Hydrolift is a high-end platform designed for SAR, Police, Military, Tender and...
Team Allblack Racing @ Cowes - Torquay - Cowes 201715 September 2017
Team Allblack Racing managed with its turbo-diesel powered SL44 to position themselves as third...